After we all marvelled at Dani’s gorgeous natural brows, Hannah set to work on making a gorgeous feathered brow a la Cara Delevingne. Some of the main tips and products she highlighted in her demonstration was:
- BROWVO! Conditioning Eyebrow Primer (RRP $49.00) – this product contains keratin and soy proteins, and can help to stimulate hair growth where you have sparse or thinning hair. It can also make your exisiting hairs more hydrated and healthier!
- Precisely, My Brow Eyebrow Pencil (RRP $42.00) – this thin pencil creates small, natural hair like strokes to help fill in the front of your brow and your arch. Hannah recommends keeping your arm stiff, and moving your wrist to create small, controlled strokes. This product is also waterproof! Take her swimming on a first date meme, come at me.
- Brow zings Eyebrow Shaping Kit (RRP $55.00) – This eyebrow kit has been around for years, and now it’s new and improved! Hannah recommends brushing some powder onto your brow, and also against the natural grain of the hair, to really volumise and make your brows have that awesome fluffy natural look. It also contains mini-tweezers and a dual ended brush with some awesome Inspector Gadget vibes.
- ka-BROW! Eyebrow Cream-Gel Colour (RRP $42.00) – Brow Pomades are all the rage right now. They are great for a night time look, but for a natural brow look you don’t want to apply too much product. Hannah advised that small strokes here are key, but if you are opting for a more dramatic look, build up the colour slowly.
- Gimme Brow Volumizing Eyebrow Gel (RRP $39.00) – I’m sure you’ve heard of this award winning product. Hannah says this is her favourite fail safe product, for taming, thickening and volumizing eyebrows. It now comes in a new shade as well – Medium, which means I might try it again! I found the dark brown too dark and the light too light!
- 3D BROWtones Eyebrow Enhancer (RRP $42.00) – This is a product I am so interested in! To stop brows looking flat, this product can add highlights to dark brows (or if you have light brows, you use the darker colour for low lights) to create dimension and depth. This product right now is exclusive to Benefit!
- Ready, Set BROW! Clear Brow Gel (RRP $42.00) – A flake free formula that doesn’t make your brows crunchy like some competing brow gels. Keeping stray hairs in place is my jam.
- High Brow Eyebrow Highlighter (RRP $38.00) – Visibly lifts the areas you highlight, Hannah recommends looking at your eye shape and imagining wear they would give you a face lift. On Dani she demonstrated just under the arch of the brow, and also a > shape on the outside of the eye to lift the area.
We all learnt so much about the new products, and we were also lucky enough to receive a couple of goodies on the day!
In a gorgeous tote bag, we received Brow zings, High Brow Glow and Precisely, My Brow Pencil. I’ve been using them since we received them on the weekend and I am so impressed! They had heaps of shades available for all the girls, so I ended up with Shade 4 – Cool Medium. As a hint as well, the odd number shades are warm, and the even numbers are cool. Easy peasy!
So you don’t miss out on seeing future blogging events, be sure to follow me on Snapchat (kateflint89) and also Instagram for my Instastories!
Will you be trying any of Benefit’s revamped brow products?
(Visited 88 times, 1 visits today)